CRAIC Technologies™ develops superior UV-visible-NIR microanalysis solutions: we build instrument to collect spectra and images of sample features ranging from sub-micron to hundreds of microns. CRAIC Technologies products include UV and NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrophotometers, instruments to measure thin film thickness and colorimetry on the microscopic scale, Raman microspectrometers, automation solutions, traceable standards and more.
UV-visible-NIR microspectrophotometer: an instrument designed to measure the UV-visible-NIR spectra of microscopic samples by transmittance, reflectance, polarization, fluorescence, and other types of luminescence. With specialized software, they can be used to measure thin film thickness, colorimetry and more. The following links have more information:
UV microscope: The UV microscope systems allow the user to image items that cannot be seen with commonly available microscopes that only cover the visible range. This capability is useful in diverse fields such as a protein crystal analysis for drug discovery to contamination control for semiconductors to interior circuits in bonded silicon devices. The following links contain more information:
NIR microscope: The NIR microscope systems allow the user to image items that cannot be seen with commonly available microscopes that only cover the visible range. This capability is useful in diverse fields such as a protein crystal analysis for drug discovery to contamination control for semiconductors to interior circuits in bonded silicon devices. The following links contain more information:
- Glass Refractive Index Measurement: the intelligent way to measure the refractive index of glass and glass-like materials.
- Vitrinite Reflectance and Point Counting: Vitrinite reflectance and fluorescence of coal, coke and petroleum source rock.
- Universal C-mount Adapter: A unique solution for any microscope featuring three axis of alignment.
- Standards for Microspectrometers: Standards designed for use with microspectrometers and traceable to Standard Reference Materials.
- Film Thickness Measurement: Advanced microspot thin film thickness measurement solutions.
- Micro-Colorimetry: Micro-colorimetry with multiple color spaces and different illuminants.
- Automation: Many CRAIC Technologies solutions can be operated manually or programmed for automated operation.
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide. CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.
- Technical Support Request Form
- Service Contracts
- Standards Recertification
- Preventative Maintenance
- Instrument Relocation Services
The lit microscope base and the lit octagonal optical head are trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. CRAIC Technologies, 2030PV™, FLEX™, 508PV™, Apollo™, GeoImage™, rIQ™, Lambdafire™, Lightblades™ and "Perfect Vision for Science" are all trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. Instrument features offered depend upon instrument configuration. Features listed here may not be present in some configurations.
*Features and specifications depend upon instrument configuration. Specifications subject to change without notice.
UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrometers and Raman microspectrometers are general purpose laboratory instruments. They have not been cleared or approved by the European IVD Directive, the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other agency for diagnostic, clinical or other medical use.