CRAIC Technologies™ Microspectrophotometer Software
CRAIC Technologies™ microspectrophotometer software solutions meet the data critical needs of performance, ease-of-use and versatility.
CRAIC Technologies™ has many software packages for different applications and requirements. Our software packages range from powerful spectral databases to the ability to calculate thin-film spectra. And all are plug-in packages compatible and integrated with our microspectrophotometer control software.
CRAIC Technologies™ Software Packages
- Microspectra Control™ Microspectroscopy Software: Acquire and analyze spectral data from CRAIC microspectrometers.
- Microspectra Vitrinite Reflectance Analysis™ Package: calculate the true, calibrated vitrinite reflectance spectra of a coal sample to determine thermal maturity.
- Microspectra Chromaticity™ Colorimetry Package: calculate tristimulus values, chromaticity coordinates, Hunter values, whiteness and many more from a sample's UV-visible-NIR spectra.
- Microspectra Imaging™ UV-visible-NIR Imaging Package: Acquire and analyze images captured in the UV, visible and NIR with CRAIC's high resolution digital imaging solutions.
- Absolute Reflectance Package: calculate the true reflectance spectra of a sample. Includes an absolute reflectance standard.
- Microspectra Spectral Database™ Package: create, organize, and search databases of spectra.
- Windows Upgrade Package: Upgrade an older model microspectrophotometer to the latest version of Windows for the latest features, ease of use, improved spectroscopic results, stability, and security.
Specify make and model for when calling for pricing.