The SM-1™ is a NIR microscope that also can image in the visible and ultraviolet. This UV-visible-NIR microscope embodies both advanced optics for cutting edge NIR, color and UV imaging and visualization. The system is a flexible design, very easy to use and very durable. It is designed with cutting edge CRAIC optics for the highest image quality and to give years of service.
The SM-1™ NIR microscope can image in both transmission and reflectance from the NIR, visible, and UV regions with high spatial resolution...all with the same microscope and without swapping optics or light sources.
The SM-1™ NIR Microscope can image from the deep ultraviolet to near infrared with one seamless operation. It can acquire images in absorbance, reflectance, and transmission. It can be fitted with both the DirecVu™ to view samples by eye as well as with the high resolution digital imaging system.
- Bonded Wafer Inspection
- Trace Evidence
- Flat Panel Displays
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Process Impurity Detection
- Questioned Documents
- Photonic Crystals
- Protein Crystals
- DNA Analysis
- Forensic Drug Chemistry
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- MEMS devices
- NIR microscopy
- Color microscopy
- Deep UV microscopy...all with the same instrument and optics!
- Ultraviolet-visible-NIR imaging in one shot. And without changing optics!
- Transmission and reflectance imaging of microscopic samples from the deep UV to the NIR.
- True high resolution digital imaging and direct visualization through eyepieces
- Easy to use and maintain
- Hardware including automation and specialized analysis packages
- Software including specialized data analysis, databasing and imaging.
UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrometers and Raman microspectrometers are general purpose laboratory instruments. They have not been cleared or approved by the European IVD Directive, the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other agency for diagnostic, clinical or other medical use.