Microspectrophotometer & Microscope Standard Reference Materials
CRAIC Technologies microspectrophotometer & microscope standard reference materials are designed to enhance capabilities, performance, and ease-of-use of your instrument.
CRAIC Technologies™ is the world's only source for microspectrophotometer standards that calibrated using Standard Reference Materials from NIST and other sources to establish traceability to internationally recognized calibration standards. All CRAIC standards are designed for use with CRAIC microspectrophotometers and UV-visible-NIR microscopes. Because of their unique design, these standards have much higher precision when used with microspectrophotometers.
- Traceable Transmission Microspectrophotometer Standards: Designed for use with transmission microspectrophotometers.
- Traceable Reflectance Microspectrophotometer Standards: Designed for use with reflectance microspectrophotometers.
- Reflectance Standards: Standards for use when performing absolute or relative reflectance spectroscopy. Both specular and diffuse standards are available.
- Fluorescence Standards: Designed for use with and calibration of microspectrophotometers and UV-visible-NIR microscopes.
- Diffuse Reflectance Standards: Designed for use with microspectrophotometers.
- Vitrinite Reflectance Standards: Designed for analysis of vitrinite coal.
- Microspectrophotometer Standards Re-certification: standards must be recertified every other year. Call to schedule an appointment.
Please specify make and model of your instrument when calling for pricing.